HDPE stands for High-Density Polyethylene
It is an extremely versatile product with outstanding properties and good chemical resistance for a wide variety of applications, at a very competitive cost.
HDPE has a low coefficient of friction. This material will not splinter, rot or retain harmful bacteria, and is extremely resistant to cleaning agents.
HDPE can be bonded with TAP Poly-Weld and/or mechanically fastened.
For all enquiries please contact us
Phone: 01482 363445
- Food compliant
- moisture/chemical resistant
- impact resistant
- superior tensile strength
- FDA approved/meets NSF standards 2 and 51
HDPE Typical Applications
- Table tops
- Cutting boards
- Material handling systems
These plastic top workbenches provide an ideal solution for robust worktables requiring low a friction work surface. Polyethylene worktops are easy to clean and resistant to stains. This makes them ideal for use in educational environments, workshops, kitchens, art, textiles, and also craft studios.
- We can provide solid polyethylene or polyethylene faced tops from 3mm to 20mm thick
- For faced tops we use a fibreboard or hardwood core
- A width available up to 3 metres wide
- Ideal for direct food use
- The exposed edge can be left raw, edged or finished
- Available in a range of colours, helping to create a light modern environment.
|From 3mm to 20mm
|There are different grades of polyethylene suited to different applications.
|Care / Cleaning
|Wipe with damp cloth
|Finish / Colours
|White, Black, Green, Blue, Red, Yellow