Keyboard bridge/converter for use with weigh scales
This hardware option converts the print function from RS232 outputs to Keyboard inputs on USB.
- Converts RS232 serial to the USB keyboard.
- Optional USB power on pin 9 of RS232 end.
- Available in English, German and French keyboard emulations.
- Eliminates the need to install any device driver or keyboard redirector software. Simply plug it in and any serial input will become a keyboard input
- Draws power from the USB port. No external power source is required.
- Extended Keyboard controls allow the serial device to control PC functions by sending upper ASCII characters into the serial end of the cable. For example, sending a character 181 into the serial end of the cable, will invoke function key F1 on the HID keyboard end and so on.
- The limited bidirectional capability allows the use of certain hotkeys on the host keyboard to send a command string to the RS232 device.
- Cable Length 74in (1880 mm)
- Certifications & Compliance: FCC, ICS, CE and RoHS.
- Connects any serial device to any operating system as a Keyboard. It works on Windows and MAC OS, Linux and Android.
- Converts RS232 port output characters of Scales, Barcode readers, RFID readers, Payment Terminals and etc. to keyboard strokes
- Ideal for companies with software policies – This unit requires no additional software
All products are collected from our East Yorkshire factory before being delivered to you
Please speak to a member of our team if you have any questions regarding deliveries.
Phone: 01482 363445
Not exactly what you need?
We are a UK workbench manufacturer – this allows us to make fully bespoke products to suit your exact requirements.
Are you looking for something a little different such as:
- Height adjustable workbenches
- Mobile workbenches
- Workshop Cupboards & Storage Cabinets
- Benches with integrated weighing scales
Please use the ‘Ask a Question’ form if you have any questions about this product or would like a bespoke product quotation.